Single TicketsPurchase single concert tickets
To save even more, for as little as $18 per concert a season subscription gets you more music for less money. Not only do you save 15 to 20% off the normal ticket price, but you also reserve your seat at The Sandler Center for the entire season.
Subscription Tickets may be purchased by calling the Symphonicity Office at 757-671-8611 or mailing in a completed order form that you download below.
Why should I subscribe to Symphonicity?
- The Best Prices • Save 20% off single ticket prices and avoid single ticket fees.
- The Best Seats • Current subscribers may renew their seats by June 30. After June 30, subscribers may choose the best seats available before single tickets sales begin on September 1.
- Complimentary Seats • Earn one complimentary ticket (for every subscription ticket purchase) to a Masterworks concert. Availability is limited and seat placement is random.
- Referral Fee • Earn a referral fee of 10% of the total subscription purchase when a friend becomes a first-time subscriber during the current season.
- Free Ticket Replacement • Lost or misplaced tickets are replaced for free!
- The Best Support • Subscription purchases provide the best way to support Symphonicity’s volunteer musicians who play for the love of music.
- News and Invitations • Be one of the first to receive Symphonicity news and invitations to special events.
Current season ticket holders may renew their subscription for their current seat(s) now through June 30.
Prior to June 30, new season subscribers may purchase seats in their preferred section. Beginning July 1, new season subscribers may choose their specific seats.
Single ticket sales will begin on September 1, 2018. Return here to purchase tickets online or call the Symphonicity office at 671-8611.