Purchase Season Tickets
Single tickets will be available September 1.
A season subscription gets you more music for less money. In fact, you could pay as little as $19 per concert. Not only do you get up to 40% off the regular ticket price, you are also able to reserve your seat or section at the Sandler Center for the entire season.
This year, Symphonicity offers you two options for purchasing subscription tickets: the popular Five-Concert Subscription with added benefits, and a brand new Three-Concert Subscription. Five-Concert subscribers may purchase their specific seats for the entire season, while Three-Concert subscribers purchase their favorite sections.
Subscription tickets may be purchased by calling the Symphonicity office at (757) 671-8611 or by mailing in a completed order form that you download below.
Why should I subscribe to Symphonicity?
- The Best Prices • Save up to 40% off single ticket prices and avoid single-ticket fees.
- The Best Seats • Current five-concert subscribers may renew their seats by May 30. After May 30, five- and three-concert subscribers may choose the best seats/section available before single ticket sales begin on September 1.
- Referral Fee • Earn a referral fee of 10% of the total subscription purchase when a friend becomes a first-time subscriber during the current season.
- Complimentary Seats • Earn one complimentary ticket (for every five-concert subscription ticket purchase) to a Masterworks concert. Availability is limited and seat placement is random.
- NEW: Handel’s Messiah Sing-Along • Five-concert subscribers receive a special voucher for early seating for our annual sing-along.
- NEW: Lollipop Concert • You have an opportunity to pick and purchase Lollipop Concert seats before it opens on September 1 to the general public. This year’s ticket prices range from $5 to $15.
- Free Ticket Replacement • Lost or misplaced tickets are replaced for free!
- The Best Support • Subscription purchases provide the best way to support Symphonicity’s volunteer musicians who play for the love of music.
- News and Invitations • Be one of the first to receive Symphonicity news and invitations to special events.
Current five-concert subscribers may renew their seats by May 30. After May 30, five- and three-concert subscribers may choose the best seats/section available before single ticket sales begin on September 1.
Return here to purchase single tickets online or call the Symphonicity office at 671-8611.